WS1065: Mobile Bracket

Status
Not open for further replies.

garys

Premium Subscriber
I've been looking in vain for a bracket for my new to me 1065. I can find DIN sleeves, but the bracket seems not to be available.

The same bracket will fit the Pro 197 and GRE PsR600, but I haven't been able to find any while searching for those models either.

Does anyone have any ideas one where I could find one?

ka3aaa

Premium Subscriber
make one out of a flat piece of 1 inch aluminum flat stock. it doesn't take long to do it yourself.

Nasby

I've been looking in vain for a bracket for my new to me 1065. I can find DIN sleeves, but the bracket seems not to be available.

The same bracket will fit the Pro 197 and GRE PsR600, but I haven't been able to find any while searching for those models either.

Does anyone have any ideas one where I could find one?

Just FYI, the brackets for the Uniden scanners such as the BCT15X, BCD996T / XT, will fit the WS1065.

It should be pretty easy to find one of those.

garys

Premium Subscriber
I'll have to look at that. I tried one for an 536XP, but it was a bit too wide.

Thanks.

Just FYI, the brackets for the Uniden scanners such as the BCT15X, BCD996T / XT, will fit the WS1065.

It should be pretty easy to find one of those.

DJ11DLN

The WS-1095/1098/TRX2 use the same bracket so if you know someone with one of those who isn't using it, that's another potential source. I'm sure Whistler sells it too, you'd have to check the website to see if what they want for one would be worth your trouble.

garys

Premium Subscriber
Thanks to everyone for their suggestions. As it happened a member fairly close to me had a spare bracket and fixed me up.

Gary

Status
Not open for further replies.