WS1098: Logging Demo

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrkelso

Whistler Logging Demo

Hey Whistler
Why not work on making this program Better?

Attachments

• Parallels Picture.jpg
    Parallels Picture.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 244
Last edited:

Ubbe

Because it's not that many who use it?
Don't you get the exact same thing but with the additional audio if you enable record on everything?

/Ubbe

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
I use it alot for searching or keeping up with the RIDs on a certain talkgroup.

Unfortunately, since the latest update it has stopped decoding the color code for dmr freqs and has never decoded the ctcss or dcs codes being used (even though they're being shown on the scanner display).

I agree, I wish Whistler would work out the bugs and make it better. A few lines of code would probably take care of it.

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk

Wackyracer

Premium Subscriber
I use it alot for searching or keeping up with the RIDs on a certain talkgroup.

Unfortunately, since the latest update it has stopped decoding the color code for dmr freqs and has never decoded the ctcss or dcs codes being used (even though they're being shown on the scanner display).

I agree, I wish Whistler would work out the bugs and make it better. A few lines of code would probably take care of it.

Because this is REMOTE CONTROL demo, in which logging was a part of it. Whistler has opened the code up for anyone to improve or incorporate in their own software.
There are now 3rd party options out there although they are not free. Such as this one http://www.thesoftwarehandyman.com/trxa/

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
Because this is REMOTE CONTROL demo, in which logging was a part of it. Whistler has opened the code up for anyone to improve or incorporate in their own software.
There are now 3rd party options out there although they are not free. Such as this one http://www.thesoftwarehandyman.com/trxa/
I'm also using the TRX Android Suite and really like it. Use it to send audio to cell phone when not able to carry scanner.

Unfortunately, he uses the Whistler code and his program is doing the same thing. He's looking at what changes were made and seeing if he could fix it, we've already talked about it.

Thanks for mentioning it though.

Status
Not open for further replies.