Talk groups.

Status
Not open for further replies.

KeithJoseph

Still working on my amateur radio callsign.
Is there anyone out there that can possibly walk me through the process of entering a talk groups in a ws1065

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
Is there anyone out there that can possibly walk me through the process of entering a talk groups in a ws1065
Usually I use WIN500 for programming, makes it simple. But try the following :

TGRP Menu Scan Lists – Press SEL to assign the object to scan lists. An asterisk (*) indicates an assigned scan list. TSYS – Select or define a TSYS object. ID – Digital address for the talkgroup or individual radio (Wildcard, Decimal, hex or AFS, depending on TSYS type) Wildcard monitors all talkgroup call traffic on the associated system Type – Group = Talkgroup ID; Private = individual radio ID. Tag – The display name for the object. L/Out – Permanent lockout status for the object. Priority – On or off. LED Mode – Solid or Flash. LED Color – 0=Off, 1=Red, 2=Yellow, 3=Green, 4=Cyan, 5=Blue, 6=Magenta, 7=White. Latch LED – Off, the Alert LED is active only while the object is receiving a transmission; On, the Alert LED will remain lit after the transmission is complete, unless overridden. Backlight – On, Off, or Flash. Alarm – None, Chirp, Hi-Lo, Alert, Ring, 2-Chirp, Fast Hi-Lo, DTMF#. Fav – Assigns the object to the Favorites scan list. Skywarn – Assigns the object to the Skywarn Scan List. Delay – On or off. Delay Time – (1-250) Delay time in 100 ms. AudioBoost – 6 dB audio level boost. Hit Count – Number of received transmissions for the object. Global Hit Counts must be set to on. Press the Dflt softkey to reset to 0.

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk

RoninJoliet

Premium Subscriber
Go to the SList with the trunk system, press "pgm"then press "F1" NEW, press again "F1" TGRP, make sure your on the SList with trunk system with "*" scroll down to "Wildcard" and enter the new TG...It will change the "Wildcard" to the new TG.......

KeithJoseph

Still working on my amateur radio callsign.
Ok so I'm in Taylor county tx. I can't hear everything on the talk group I do have. And how do I separate the city buses and maintenance from the Abilene fire department. The city be talked ng to much it's annoying as hell. Also. I wanna get able to hear the municipal Court and a few others...

bubbaearle

Premium Subscriber
SOL

Ok so I'm in Taylor county tx. I can't hear everything on the talk group I do have. And how do I separate the city buses and maintenance from the Abilene fire department. The city be talked ng to much it's annoying as hell. Also. I wanna get able to hear the municipal Court and a few others...

https://www.radioreference.com/apps/db/?sid=5104

With Abilene being an EDACS mixed mode system (Analog & ProVoice), I don't think you'll hear much more that what ya get already.

Lock out what ya don't wanna listen to. As far police goes, everything looks digital.

Status
Not open for further replies.