Bad Wiki Link

Status
Not open for further replies.

mtindor

OH/WV DB Admin
Database Admin
Incidentally, you can always register an account on the Wiki and then edit the bad links yourself (if you know what to replace them with). Me thinketh the Wiki is at least partially meant to foster collaboration amongst us, and at the very least allow us to participate in keeping information accurate.

Mike

Incidentally, you can always register an account on the Wiki and then edit the bad links yourself (if you know what to replace them with). Me thinketh the Wiki is at least partially meant to foster collaboration amongst us, and at the very least allow us to participate in keeping information accurate.

Mike

Cool,

Thanks for the information..

ka3jjz

Wiki Admin Emeritus

Mike

I couldn't have said this any better.

Don't be afraid to fix bad links; if you mess something up, it can be reverted back easily. See the user's guide for more on this topic. 73 Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.