Navigation links do not work

Status
Not open for further replies.

qlajlu

Silent Key
When in the Wiki, if I try to navigate out of it by using the destinations on the blue bar at the top of the page, the only ones that will work are "Home" and "Submit Info" buttons. The rest appear to be dead giving no results.

I wasn't sure if I should post this in the Wiki Admin Forum or the Forum Admin Forum so move if necessary.

davidmc36

Premium Subscriber
You must have a JAVA problem. Home and Submit Info are the only ones that are direct links. All the rest should generate a drop-down when you hover your cursor over them, somebody correct me if i am wrong but I think it is a JAVA feature?????

qlajlu

Silent Key
You must have a JAVA problem. Home and Submit Info are the only ones that are direct links. All the rest should generate a drop-down when you hover your cursor over them, somebody correct me if i am wrong but I think it is a JAVA feature?????
Okay, but I get drop-down menus on every other page I visit except when in the Wiki.

OPPS! Right now I must back up and say I do not get the drop-down menus when I am on the pages showing the scanners. Uniden Scanners page and Radio Shack scanners page will not allow a drop-down menu with mouse-over. Maybe this problem is limited to just these pages.

ka3jjz

Wiki Admin Emeritus
They work fine for me in Firefox and IE (the latter is what I am limited to at work).

When you say the Radio Shack Scanners page or Uniden Scanners page on the 'Scanner Models' article, there is explanatory message in the article that says to click on the title to access the page. Is that where you are looking? 73 Mike

qlajlu

Silent Key
They work fine for me in Firefox and IE (the latter is what I am limited to at work).

When you say the Radio Shack Scanners page or Uniden Scanners page on the 'Scanner Models' article, there is explanatory message in the article that says to click on the title to access the page. Is that where you are looking? 73 Mike
Okay, something weird going on here because now they are working. After over a week of experiencing this, the problem has gone away. This is enough to make a person never to report a problem. I'll be awake all night, now, trying to figure out what is up.

I appreciate the responses.

Status
Not open for further replies.