any location based new development

Status
Not open for further replies.

ka3jjz

Wiki Admin Emeritus
As many of you are aware, we're in the midst of migrating a great deal of file and spreadsheet based information from the database to our wiki. In addition, there are numerous location based links already in our wiki that are also being moved.

To this end, if you are doing or are contemplating doing, any development in the wiki, please add the link to the state or province involved as listed below. Be sure to add a category statement that points to Collaboration, NOT to the Location specific entries.

This will make my job of moving wiki data much smoother as I won't constantly be playing catch up. Here is the link to the collaboration article, which lists states and provinces;

Collaboration Gateway - The RadioReference Wiki

73 and thanks for your cooperation Mike

tonsoffun

Senior Moderator
Premium Subscriber
Hi Mike,

Did the database admins stop entering new ticket entries to those files? I am mentioning this because I have moved every county/Regions files for Ontario to the collaboration tab in case people are not aware of this.

Thanks Mike and great job in supporting us!

Ron

ka3jjz

Wiki Admin Emeritus
Haven't a clue, Ron. Sorry

As an aside, please review all the Ontario related stuff in the Location Specific Info-Canada area and let me know if it can be moved to the Collaberation page or not. If it's out of date, I'll trash it. You know how to get to me <chuckle>

73 Mike

ka3jjz

Wiki Admin Emeritus
In addition to the location based categories, any editing in the Sports category that has to do with racing, WNBA, PGA or LPGA (as well as the various minor and double A teams) should now be done in the state that houses that group. I have migrated most of this data. I will be working on Major League Baseball and Major League Soccer next. The topics that remain to be done include;

- all of the NCAA teams
- NBA
- NFL
- NHL
- National Lacrosse

73 and thanks for your cooperation during this rather difficult move. 73 Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.