Wiki

Status
Not open for further replies.

WatnNY

Database Admin
Database Admin
How do I sign up to get into the Wiki pages? I would like to create a Veterans Affairs Police section on the Federal page of Wiki, but don't know how to do so, and was denied log in to the page. Anyone with any suggestions please PM me or post a message on here.

THANKS! :cool:

Mike

radioaustralia

VIC Database Admin
Database Admin
Main Page - The RadioReference Wiki

Under "personal tools" there is a login link, and the following page tells you "Login with your regular RadioReference.com Username and Password.".

I've just successfully logged in to the Wiki, if your details don't work perhaps Mike or Lindsay should be able to further advise. But as I said, my details do work and I've never logged in to it before.

ka3jjz

Wiki Admin Emeritus
Mike I don't understand why you couldn't log into the wiki. You didn't try to put an underscore in your ID, did you - for some reason, the signon process can't handle this. Please send Lindsay a message - unfortunately I don't have control over this process 73 Mike

WatnNY

Database Admin
Database Admin
Ah ha, no clue what I did wrong last night, but today I have no problem signing in to the wiki page. Thanks for the replies gentlemen.

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.