Wiki BCD996XT

Status
Not open for further replies.

ka3jjz

Wiki Admin Emeritus
So go ahead and fix it - or delete the link. No need for anything more here. After all, it does say 'Coming Soon'- but knowing the quality of Uniden documentation on these scanners, I'm not holding my breath.

The wiki is, for the most part, a place where anyone can edit an article...73 Mike

Highpockets

So go ahead and fix it - or delete the link. No need for anything more here. After all, it does say 'Coming Soon'- but knowing the quality of Uniden documentation on these scanners, I'm not holding my breath.

The wiki is, for the most part, a place where anyone can edit an article...73 Mike

I agree on holding your breath, it's deleted.

Thanks Mike!

AK9R

Lead Wiki Manager and almost an Awesome Moderator
Super Moderator
Thanks for helping us maintain the Wiki.

The Wiki, like the Database, is a user-supported source of information. If you find something in the Wiki that needs to be edited, go ahead and make the change. If you aren't comfortable making the changes yourself, feel free to contact me directly.

Highpockets

Thanks for helping us maintain the Wiki.

The Wiki, like the Database, is a user-supported source of information. If you find something in the Wiki that needs to be edited, go ahead and make the change. If you aren't comfortable making the changes yourself, feel free to contact me directly.

With the help and a push from Mike I jumped in and tired to make Ocean County Wiki a little easier to use.

Ocean County (NJ) - The RadioReference Wiki

Status
Not open for further replies.