ERROR'S

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

retiredmich

In the Wiki Forum what category is error's under ? Tks

ka3jjz

Wiki Admin Emeritus
This is a member-driven database system (yes, it's an app that runs under several databases, including Oracle and SQL Server). So if you find errors, any member (meaning you...) can go and fix it on almost any page.

Mike

R

retiredmich

When some one messes with their Police scanner & get's an error message with numbers, is the not a category in the Wiki Forum to find these error numbers ?

ka3jjz

Wiki Admin Emeritus
Not yet, but creating something like that is possible.

Depending on your scanner the errors might already be listed in the Easier to Read guides, or on the Uniden TWiki. Someone has migrated some of the GRE related error codes to the GRE Programming FAQ

Specifically what are you seeing, and which scanner are you using? Mike

R

retiredmich

Mike, I have a PRO 106, BUT!, what I was getting at is that not to long ago some one posted a message about a error message & # code in their scanner( which I can not find now ) & I thought some one told them to go to the Wiki Forum & click on a certain word in the forum to find the error # , may be I am mistaken about that. So in other words there are no error info in the Wiki Forum ? Tks for the info.

ecps92

Was it the HEAP error ??
Search - The RadioReference Wiki

Mike, I have a PRO 106, BUT!, what I was getting at is that not to long ago some one posted a message about a error message & # code in their scanner( which I can not find now ) & I thought some one told them to go to the Wiki Forum & click on a certain word in the forum to find the error # , may be I am mistaken about that. So in other words there are no error info in the Wiki Forum ? Tks for the info.

R

retiredmich

THANK you very much for the info I greatly appreciate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.