Wiki Login Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

QDP2012

Is anyone else having a problem logging-in to the Wiki? For approx. the last couple of hours, I've been getting this error, even when trying to login with different browsers on the same computer, and when trying different computers, all of which normally have no problem. No settings have changed on this end; i.e. no updates, etc. Reboot has been tried unsuccessfully. Cookies, cache, etc. have been cleared, etc. with no improvement. Forums-login and DB-login work fine.

Login error
There seems to be a problem with your login session; this action has been canceled as a precaution against session hijacking. Go back to the previous page, reload that page and then try again.

Thanks for suggestions and help,

blantonl

Founder and CEO
Staff member
Super Moderator
We implemented a new caching system on our proxy server, and it is probably causing the problem.

I've been unable to reproduce the problem but I've gotten a few reports. I'll be looking into the problem today.

QDP2012

We implemented a new caching system on our proxy server, and it is probably causing the problem.

I've been unable to reproduce the problem but I've gotten a few reports. I'll be looking into the problem today.

Thank you sir.

LeSueurC

IBEW Local 50
Premium Subscriber
I had the same problem, but it wouldn't allow me to login for forums or the wiki. Somehow it started working after I changed my password.

QDP2012

I had the same problem, but it wouldn't allow me to login for forums or the wiki. Somehow it started working after I changed my password.

Thanks for the suggestion. I successfully changed my password. DB-login and Forums-login work with the new password, but Wiki-login still fails.

Thanks anyway,

Status
Not open for further replies.