File that might need to be reverted

Status
Not open for further replies.

QDP2012

Good afternoon,

I'm not sure if this problem is on my end, or is a problem with the file itself.

Can anyone else open the current version of the file File: DEA_TF.gif, or should the file be reverted to the earlier version. I can open the earlier version and see a map, but cannot open the current version of the file. (The file is used in the Drug Enforcement Administration Wiki page.)

Thanks,

fxdscon

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium Subscriber
Good afternoon,

I'm not sure if this problem is on my end, or is a problem with the file itself.

Can anyone else open the current version of the file File: DEA_TF.gif, or should the file be reverted to the earlier version. I can open the earlier version and see a map, but cannot open the current version of the file. (The file is used in the Drug Enforcement Administration Wiki page.)

Thanks,

When I click on that file, I get a PDF document (even though the file ends in .gif) that explains the "Document Stacking Feature" in the MAC OS X Leopard operating system.

QDP2012

When I click on that file, I get a PDF document (even though the file ends in .gif) that explains the "Document Stacking Feature" in the MAC OS X Leopard operating system.

Thanks fxdscon. Since you mentioned .pdf, I downloaded it directly and changed its extension to .pdf so I could see what you were describing. The current file seems useless so I'm going to revert it back to the original map.

If anyone wants to update the .gif Wiki-file with a newer map, please only update it with a .gif format file.
If a .pdf should be used in the DEA page instead of a .gif, then please upload/create a separate .pdf Wiki-file and update the article's link to point to the new file.

The .gif file has been reverted.

Thanks again,

Status
Not open for further replies.