What did I do....wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.

QDP2012

If you are logged-in to the Wiki when you look at the "Recent Changes" page, and see certain listings that are bold, they are the ones on your "Watchlist". It is not a sign that you did anything wrong. It is a feature of the Wiki that you can use so that you can more easily notice when a page-of-interest has been edited (by you or anyone else).

When you are logged-in to the Wiki, you can add any of the Wiki pages to your Watchlist by clicking the "Watch" button (in the left navigation column). If you no longer want to have a page on your Watchlist, you can navigate to that page and click the "Unwatch" button.

You can also use the "edit" link to edit your watchlist directly, instead of having to navigate to each watched wiki page and clicking the "Unwatch" button.

P.S.: If you have a lot of pages on your watchlist, then the "edit" page probably will take a long time to load.

Hope this helps,

Last edited:

SCPD

QRT
Very interesting! I was unaware of the watchlist feature - yes I can see menu choices, but I ignore ones that I am not concerned with. So I must have accidentally checked the watchlist, because I certainly didn't do it on purpose! :)

Thanks QDP !

QDP2012

You're certainly welcome. Also, when you are logged-in to the Wiki, you can go farther down the left navigation column to the "Personal Tools" section, and choose "My Watchlist" to see recent changes for just the items on your watchlist, instead of seeing all recent changes.

Hope this helps,

Status
Not open for further replies.