Parma P25 - QDP2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

mtindor

OH/WV DB Admin
Database Admin
The wiki is user-editable. All you need to do is log into the wiki and you can edit the data.

You can change 800 to 700/800 if you wish, and you can change the list of who owns the system if you wish. The wiki admins do not have to be the ones to make those trivial updates.

I bet a wiki admin would do it -- My point is simply that you, I, or anyone else with an RR login can edit the content in the wiki, and thus it doesn't often require the intervention of a wiki admin.

I'd do it, but I can't say for sure who owns the system. It's really not important who is listed as the owner anyway.

Mike

PS: I did change it to 700/800 band though.

SCPD

QRT
No, I don't have access necessary to edit that level of stuff.
~~~~WRONG!!!!~~~

I didn't think to try the master Edit- I just assumed since there wasn't an edit link on the right of the page I couldn't do it. My bad!
I actively edit and add entries all the time (see the active user list! :)

Well I know for a fact that Parma "owns" the system. I've lived in the Parma area for years if not decades FWIW..

I fixed....

Last edited:

QDP2012

Thanks for the information Burrhead54. I just updated the list of owners on the Wiki page. The other names came from the FCC licenses that support the TRS. I am not a Wiki admin, either. Thanks for helping to keep the Wiki current and correct.

Thanks again,

SCPD

QRT
QDP I apparently edited it at the same time you did and yours superseded mine. (re: the "I fixed.." above)

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.