Can't log into Wiki

Status
Not open for further replies.

Will001

Premium Subscriber
Hi everyone I've been trying to log into the wiki for 2 hours and can't do it. I've restarted the computer, and done a ton of other things, but still can't log in. Any help would be appreciated.

bravo14

Premium Subscriber
Hi everyone I've been trying to log into the wiki for 2 hours and can't do it. I've restarted the computer, and done a ton of other things, but still can't log in. Any help would be appreciated.

RR has been having issues with the server. Yesterday the site was so slow there is times a error comes up.

AK9R

Lead Wiki Manager and almost an Awesome Moderator
Super Moderator
Don't forget that user names in the Wiki is case-sensitive. And, every user name has to start with a capital letter. In other words, Will001 is a valid user name (and I see it on the list and see the articles that you edited), but will001 is not a valid user name. Also, make sure you are using zeros and not ohs when you type your user name.

Will001

Premium Subscriber
Don't forget that user names in the Wiki is case-sensitive. And, every user name has to start with a capital letter. In other words, Will001 is a valid user name (and I see it on the list and see the articles that you edited), but will001 is not a valid user name. Also, make sure you are using zeros and not ohs when you type your user name.

Thanks I'll look at that...if that doesn't work, I don't know what else will

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.