RR Wiki Extensions not working for Cleveland Browns DMR Cap+

Status
Not open for further replies.

cubn

Database Admin
I saw that the Cleveland Browns are now using a DMR system and updated the Ohio Sports wiki page, however the Cleveland Browns section is not displaying the site or talkgroup information. I can't figure out why. I also tried a few other SID and found that using the RR wiki extensions for sid=10220 and sid=9746 also don't work.

Seems to be an issue with the newer systems added to the database as older systems display as they should. Any ideas?

AK9R

Lead Wiki Manager and almost an Awesome Moderator
Super Moderator
We are looking into it.

Is the problem just with DMR CAP+ systems or with all DMR systems?

mtindor

OH/WV DB Admin
Database Admin
We are looking into it.

Is the problem just with DMR CAP+ systems or with all DMR systems?

On the same page he referenced in his original post, you'll see a link to Cleveland Cavaliers (another DMR Cap+ System), and the details for that one show up just fine. I think that is why he is puzzled.

MIke

AK9R

Lead Wiki Manager and almost an Awesome Moderator
Super Moderator
I received an email from Lindsay today: "...probably due to me not updating the Wiki extensions to process the new DMR attributes that were rolled out." He's working on a solution.

Thank you for your patience.

Update from Lindsay: "I indeed do need to update the extensions... I'll get this added to the update dev queue asap. stay tuned."

Last edited:

blantonl

Founder and CEO
Staff member
Super Moderator
I think I've figured out the problem - when we moved to a bunch of new database infrastructure the extensions are referencing an older database. I need to update the extensions to point to the newer database... my guess is this is a newer trunked system so it doesn't even exist in the database that it is calling. stay tuned for updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.