Fond du Lac County Live Audio Feed

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeusling

Premium Subscriber
Any interest in a Fond du Lac SO/PD feed? I have a few "extra" scanners and should be able to reach. If not, any requests for surrounding Winnebago counties or nearby agencies?

jayhawker

Premium Subscriber
Big thumbs up for me. Looking forward to hearing what Chief Tony's Team and the boys in brown are up to!

R8000

Low Battery
Premium Subscriber
Fond du Lac County would be way cool. I helped build that system and would love to hear it from abroad :)

zeusling

Premium Subscriber
Fond du Lac Feed Live

Well it's up. There is definitely some additional tweaking that needs to be done, but that will have to wait until next week.

Let me know if you have any comments on the feed quality.

Tim

Feed Provider
Hiya There...

I definately agree it does need some "tweaking". At first I thought FDL had gone digital. Other than that, It sounds fine. The only request I would have would be to add the fire department (Both county and city) to the scanning list.

In that regard, does anyone have a good unit numbering for both police and fire departments in FDL County?

Tim

zeusling

Premium Subscriber
Issues

For some reason when I drop this feed on the same PC, with a different sound card, as the Winnebago feeds, it crosses with the Winn SO/PD feed. I've tried several different combos, but it always crosses that feed and never the Oshkosh FD feed. Not sure what's going on.

For now I've moved this to a different server. I think all is tweaked as best as possible (minus those darn "blips" that I can't seem to get rid of). Please let me know your listening experience or of any suggestions.

Justin

Status
Not open for further replies.