Rock County

Status
Not open for further replies.

jfpolacko

Premium Subscriber
Anyone know what Rock County Narrow banded Frequency's are and has anyone else been scanning the county and notice a difference in dispatch ? I know they went narrowband and have been testing the new P25 system....

MarcusDude

Premium Subscriber
Also, keep an ear on these 4 UHF frequencies recently added to the public works licenses of Beloit and Janesville:

City of Beloit (KVQ607)
453.3625 R
453.7375 R

City of Janesville (KSG890)
453.5375 R
458.8375 R

starmotionracing

Premium Subscriber
Has anybody heard them testing on P25? If so what frequencies. I did hear Beloit PD and FD testing over the weekend but not in P25. Also sometime the audio on fire disp. 154.310 is low

jfpolacko

Premium Subscriber
Has anybody heard them testing on P25? If so what frequencies. I did hear Beloit PD and FD testing over the weekend but not in P25. Also sometime the audio on fire disp. 154.310 is low

I noticed the samething.. you can barely hear any traffic on it and they have been doing alot of test pages some on the same dept like the other day when they were testing they tested City of Beloit 15 times on they're EMS paging system..... as for those frequencies listed above do we know what they are for Fire or Police or is it just city public works... i'll listen to them and see if there is any traffic....

jfpolacko

Premium Subscriber
I was hearing it to on Fire South Repeater 151.26500 around midnight.. Still today couldn't hear the dispatcher on Rock Fire Paging but you can hear the Tone out really good... I also heard Janesville Fire telling the dispatcher that they were unreadable soo I guess it's not just us..... if anyone hear's anymore Frequencies don't be shy to post them... I've been using signal stalker and not hearing anything but normal channels and Wisconsin State Patrol...

starmotionracing

Premium Subscriber
Some testing on Beloit PD tac 4 460.450. comes up radio id 543002 , 540002, 540007 also it sounds to be encrypted. I was told by an officer that it would not be encrypted. Would they be just testing in encrypted or do you think thats the way it will be when it gets up and running? also shows NAC 540

Last edited:

jfpolacko

Premium Subscriber
Okay I dont know who updated Rock County or who updated the Freq's for Beloit PD but those are sounding like Winnebago Co or somewhere in that area but no traffic for beloit pd is coming through those channels

channels are
460.02500 listed as Police

if anyone can tell me what these channels are for or anymore info would be awesome :)

stevejacobson

I'm not sure who updated the database:

460.0250 / 156.7 - BPD-WINN Link (Beloit PD to Winnebago Co link)

As for the other two frequencies, I'm not sure what those are for. One may be the BPD to Janesville PD Main link.

jfpolacko

Premium Subscriber
I'm not sure who updated the database:

460.0250 / 156.7 - BPD-WINN Link (Beloit PD to Winnebago Co link)

As for the other two frequencies, I'm not sure what those are for. One may be the BPD to Janesville PD Main link.

i've been scanning them and haven't heard nothing on those two frequencies.. he also had all the Rock Co such as Fire and Sheriff highlight with no changes so it threw me off I dont know if it did you or anything... i'll keep scanning them and see if i hear any traffic

jfpolacko

Premium Subscriber
Also, keep an ear on these 4 UHF frequencies recently added to the public works licenses of Beloit and Janesville:

City of Beloit (KVQ607)
453.3625 R
453.7375 R

City of Janesville (KSG890)
453.5375 R
458.8375 R

as for these frequencies these are all DPW im pretty sure you guys already know that! :)

starmotionracing

Premium Subscriber
i have had 460.27500 and 460.31250 in my scanner for over a year and never heard anything on them

starmotionracing

Premium Subscriber
Had some more testing on Beloit PD tac 4 460.450. over the last 1/2 hour or so. still sounds to be encrypted. But what I got was a mix of encrypted voice and what sounded like a busy signal. Anybody have any ideas if this could just be radio techs working on the system and not the pd testing?

jfpolacko

Premium Subscriber
Had some more testing on Beloit PD tac 4 460.450. over the last 1/2 hour or so. still sounds to be encrypted. But what I got was a mix of encrypted voice and what sounded like a busy signal. Anybody have any ideas if this could just be radio techs working on the system and not the pd testing?

I have 460.450 in my scanner and i haven't heard anything come from it.... Are you using signal stalker or something cause I haven't heard anything at all.....

starmotionracing

Premium Subscriber
It is not and everyday thing kind of hit and miss I have heard it 4 times this week but it is only for a short time around 30 mins I have programed in to my scanner

jfpolacko

Premium Subscriber
I've notice the past few day's that Janesville and Beloit Fire Dept have different tone's... Kinda louder but different tone... I've also noticed some static on Beloit Tac 1... I don't know if anyone else has heard it.. Anyway's does anyone know about what time they plan on rolling out the digital system?

Status
Not open for further replies.