Conventional Frequency Lists for Lincoln County

Status
Not open for further replies.

mnt10man

I have made the jump from my Bearcat 780XLT to a Whistler 1040 and I have successfully imported the Wyolink Frequencies from RR however when I search for Conventional Frequences it only list Lincoln County Business as an Agency. I should expect to find listings for SAR, Sherrifs office, road and bridge, and fire and EMS as they have not switched over to Wyolink. Can anyone point me in the right direction or should I just manually enter from my 16 year old conventional list?

GrayJeep

Premium Subscriber
Just a couple of questions for you to help yourself find the answer-

Are the frequencies you want in the RR database? (They can't get imported if they aren't there)

What software are you using to do this import? ( if you don't give out this info then it's far harder to help you - I'm using Win500 for my Radio Shack scanners and it has worked well for me. But it imports trunked systems thru a different click path than conventional freqs. I gave up on ScanCat years ago. Can't help with any other software)

In the forum group for your importing software are there similar complaints? (do a bit more creative research)

There's always the brute-force approach as you note. Perhaps your list of freqs in the older scanner can be dumped to a spreadsheet and reformatted to fit the new scanner format?

Status
Not open for further replies.