Local frequencies

Status
Not open for further replies.

NKSlacker

Hello I'm new to scanners, I have a Radio Shack Pro-528. I'm very confused when it comes to local fire,EMS AN,,and police. I live in Bethlehem PA in Northampton county and I would like to listen to only local agencies. Any help would greatly be appreciated.

DickH

Hello I'm new to scanners, I have a Radio Shack Pro-528. I'm very confused when it comes to local fire,EMS AN,,and police. I live in Bethlehem PA in Northampton county and I would like to listen to only local agencies. Any help would greatly be appreciated.

Here are the Northhampton county freqs. Northampton County, Pennsylvania (PA) Scanner Frequencies and Radio Frequency Reference

Bethlehem has a digital system and the PRO 528 can not receive it. BUT they might be simulcasting on the old freqs. so try them in your scanner.

SCPD

QRT
Local

Along with the info DickH gave ya, also post queries in the Pennsylvania Forum. People close to you will know a bit more about what's in your neighborhood, than in the general forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.