Delaware City PD?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CVPI4Ever

I am looking for the Delaware City PD freq. I see no mention of it in the database but there is a listing as "County Sheriff F5 (local police)." Would this be the Delaware City PD?

Also looking for the Delaware City Fire Department. Do they get dispatched by the county on 155.190? What about Delaware County EMS?

I also noticed that Stofcheck Ambulance Service has a station in Delaware. What freq do they operate on?

Last edited:

xusmarine1979

If nobody has submitted a department you are interested in, then what I usually do is I'll go to the "unidentified" link at the bottom of you county's page and program anything that I may be interested in. I'll listen to it for a while and after a while if it is something I know then I'll submit the info. Hope this helps.

mmartinfan

Banned
CVPI4Ever said:
I am looking for the Delaware City PD freq. I see no mention of it in the database but there is a listing as "County Sheriff F5 (local police)." Would this be the Delaware City PD?

Local Police = small village or townships that have their own Police. I.E they do not use the County S.O for main protection
City of Delaware Police are here! http://www.radioreference.com/modules.php?name=TRSDB&sid=1370

Also looking for the Delaware City Fire Department. Do they get dispatched by the county on 155.190?

We will go over this again. No! The city has its own 800Mhz Trunked system. The database has the following info...... http://www.radioreference.com/modules.php?name=TRSDB&sid=1370

What about Delaware County EMS?
See just above this!

I also noticed that Stofcheck Ambulance Service has a station in Delaware. What freq do they operate on?
Unless you want to here them transport grandma from her nursing home to her foot doctors appointment in Columbus, I would skip it.

mmartinfan

Banned
The city system has been there for quite a while. It will be expanded to cover the entire county sometime before the end of this century.

CVPI4Ever

Looks like its time for a new scanner then. Whats the new Uniden scanner (base/mobile)?

Status
Not open for further replies.