Center of Science and Industry (COSI) Columbus LTR System Repeater Numbers Confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.

jkm

Hello to all,

I just wanted to pass along some information. I confirmed the last repeater ID for the COSI system this evening. So the repeater frequencies/numbers are as follows:

451.3125 R05
451.7125 R09
452.1875 R13
452.6625 R17

I will be submitting this system to the database tonight so hopefully we will be seeing this appear in the database soon. I also have 3 other systems in the queue that I've submitted that haven't made it on yet. I can imagine the admins must be swamped with everyone's submissions. I know I don't say it enough, but I certainly appreciate all the hard work the admins do to keep this fantastic site up and running so that we can all benefit from it! I know that without it, it would be very difficult for me to know what I'm listening to on the radio, so I'm very grateful it is here and has dedicated people keeping it running.

Happy Scanning and Enjoy!

Justin/W1IX

mtindor

OH/WV DB Admin
Database Admin
Don't sell yourself short - gathering information and then going out and confirming the data puts you up there with the them. I don't get to Columbus much, but I'm sure the next time I go to COSI I'll be sure to plug that system in. Thanks!

mike

jkm said:
Hello to all,

I just wanted to pass along some information. I confirmed the last repeater ID for the COSI system this evening. So the repeater frequencies/numbers are as follows:

451.3125 R05
451.7125 R09
452.1875 R13
452.6625 R17

I will be submitting this system to the database tonight so hopefully we will be seeing this appear in the database soon. I also have 3 other systems in the queue that I've submitted that haven't made it on yet. I can imagine the admins must be swamped with everyone's submissions. I know I don't say it enough, but I certainly appreciate all the hard work the admins do to keep this fantastic site up and running so that we can all benefit from it! I know that without it, it would be very difficult for me to know what I'm listening to on the radio, so I'm very grateful it is here and has dedicated people keeping it running.

Happy Scanning and Enjoy!

Justin/W1IX

Status
Not open for further replies.