thumbs up for sprint spark meeting public safety standards and exceeding all of them

Status
Not open for further replies.

RonBon

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Feed Provider
after being able to play with spark the advanced LTE tri-band frequency shifting new edition to the Sprint network and built on top of the existing LTE network it gets my thumbs up for beating Verizon and there X LTE network. sponsored by Sprint spark, is the only network operating right next to the public safety 800 megahertz and is able to switch 2 additional frequencies in the 1000 spectrum. it's got six data network redundancies, including abilities to immediately roam to verizon 3g.

I have been getting a reliable continuous data connection with spark and then getting speeds continuously at 30 megabits per second. their network supports VoIP wifi calling and in my opinion is identical to that cockamamie firstnet idea they had. the Spark Network does not require that the device has a good or great signal strength as I get 30 megabits per second at a half a bar.

MTS2000des

5B2_BEE00 Czar
You must work for them.
Do yourself a favor, start putting your resume out now.

Stock price below $5 a share, will be penny stock soon. Everyone can see the writing on the wall, Sprint is sinking ship that is bleeding itself.

How Sprint Is Spending Billions to Save Itself (S)

As far as their network performance, they rank dead last among other national carriers.

They are so desperate they are practically begging for customers with their latest promotions.

T-Mobile will surpass them soon in number of customers, and their decision to acquire Metro PCS was a smart one. They also don't have the horrid reputation Sprint does of taking a dump on their customers. Their stock is up to $27 a share and climbing, and they aren't drowning in debt.

https://www.google.com/search?q=T-Mobile+US+stock+price&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

Verizon and AT&T don't need to beg for customers, they can sell their service at inflated prices because they have networks where no one else does and billions in profit every quarter.

Keep believing that sham of a company is great. They will be following their longtime business partner RadioShack into business history in the next 12-24 months.

RonBon

Feed Provider
I'm actually unemployed and don't work for them but would work for them versus as any other company. they can't die they are the backbone of this nations cellular network. Cant go away because of monoplies TheTrade Commission has to allocate them money if they were a sinking ship. They hold the federal contract for cellular and data communications. Firstnet was literally modeled after their business practice. they have the highest customer satisfaction in the industry just like they did when they were Nextel. Their company turn around a little over a year ago when they readopted nextels business model. Verizon cant survive without sprint and sprint cant survive without Verizon. if one went offline or became independent of each other the systems basic data and voice would crash. this would cause a cartwheel crashing every part of the network.

to be honest I only like sprint because they try the weirdest and most odd things with radio frequencies and cellular technology. It took him 10 years but they finally got something that works.

my phoneis still learning my speech patterns so pardon the choppiness of the paragraphs above

RonBon

Feed Provider
reallocate the money given to first net to sprint and call it a day. That was the worst idea ever to try and build.

RonBon

Feed Provider
the best kept secret of all... Verizon Wireless is only so giant do the facts that Verizon is charged with the operation and maint of the nations. 911 system.

ecps92

Left Sprint once my contract ran out (ran away, as fast as I could)
worst system
worst customer support
worst technical support (a few execptions)

Their answer to 4 bad towers near me, was to give me my own FemoCell
Why ? Fix your site. Sprint broke Nextel

Verizon could not survive without Sprint ? (must be some inside joke)

I'm actually unemployed and don't work for them but would work for them versus as any other company. they can't die they are the backbone of this nations cellular network. Cant go away because of monoplies TheTrade Commission has to allocate them money if they were a sinking ship. They hold the federal contract for cellular and data communications. Firstnet was literally modeled after their business practice. they have the highest customer satisfaction in the industry just like they did when they were Nextel. Their company turn around a little over a year ago when they readopted nextels business model. Verizon cant survive without sprint and sprint cant survive without Verizon. if one went offline or became independent of each other the systems basic data and voice would crash. this would cause a cartwheel crashing every part of the network.

to be honest I only like sprint because they try the weirdest and most odd things with radio frequencies and cellular technology. It took him 10 years but they finally got something that works.

my phoneis still learning my speech patterns so pardon the choppiness of the paragraphs above

RonBon

Feed Provider
if they didn't upgrade my area my plan is unlimited everything for 74 dollars a month I was leaving as well.the government discount they give is higher than other companies. usually every other month I call and complain threatening to leave and they always give me $25 off when I do this. only company with unlimited everything left.

MTS2000des

5B2_BEE00 Czar
I'm actually unemployed and don't work for them but would work for them versus as any other company. t

You'd have more job security working for McDonald's, Wendy's, or Arby's/YUM brands than Sprint. I am sure there are many locations near you that are hiring. Good luck.

They hold the federal contract for cellular and data communications.

There you go making stuff up. all the cartels have Federal contracts: Sprint, Verizon, AT&T, T-Mo, you name it they all have GSA contracts. Not just Sprint. Not by a long shot.

Firstnet was literally modeled after their business practice.

Ha ha, that's funny. If that is the case, FirstNet is truly the ScamPlan 2.0 just like everything Nextel did re: rebanding. A huge scam. Good analogy on your part.

they have the highest customer satisfaction in the industry just like they did when they were Nextel. Their company turn around a little over a year ago when they readopted nextels business model.

Oh really? Highest customer satisfaction, compared to who, TicketMaster? you're smoking some really good stuff. Is weed that good in Sterling VA?
Sprint makes headlines for the WORST CUSTOMER SATISFACTION of any national carrier, even Metro PCS or Cricket on their WORST day is better than Sprint.

Sprint customer satisfaction ratings: Consumer Reports ranks it last | BGR

Verizon cant survive without sprint and sprint cant survive without Verizon. if one went offline or became independent of each other the systems basic data and voice would crash. this would cause a cartwheel crashing every part of the network.

there you go on that stuff again. Verizon relies on Sprint...that's as ridiculous as boobs on a bull. Put down that pipe man.

ecps92

All of them give the 15% Gov't discount.
The only higher Discount is 25% for Postal Workers

if they didn't upgrade my area my plan is unlimited everything for 74 dollars a month I was leaving as well.the government discount they give is higher than other companies. usually every other month I call and complain threatening to leave and they always give me $25 off when I do this. only company with unlimited everything left.

RonBon

Feed Provider
first net is a scam. It's a attempt just like Reagan did with Star Wars. It is not a step towards a fully charged terrestrial Radio Network and was nothing but a ploy by Motorola.I don't feel the need to respond anything that guy broke down sentence by sentence. Read the Internet everything you were sarcastic with is actually true and if you want the real factson first net just call Motorola. Why build something brand new identical to the wave sprints network will be operating in the next year or two when you could just put the money towards a business that needs it. I'm going to laugh when they pull funding from first and give it to sprint. Usually spot on with my advice. Scrap first net is my advice. I'm actually fully loaded with facts on cellular networks unlike radio equipment.he would die inside and be scared s******* if you knew where the telecoms networks were ran through and the power and how each network holds it. North Korea found out pretty quickly what that place is capable of.

RonBon

Feed Provider
I forgot to mention possibly in the last post but did you know that first net is a scam. Motorola literally led a scam on the US government.billions of dollars allocated for something that will never leave the discussion table.Motorola is already powerful enough it doesn't need it's own cellular land base network. here's how it went in the comedy world. Motorola lobbied most likely saying this is our chance to start the basis for tettra.and they stood there with shady grins on their face while people created a network that was never going to be built. Investigation should be warranted.

Status
Not open for further replies.