400 MhZ Frequencies? (Dauphin Countywide Police, Fire, and EMS / Harrisburg Police/Fire)

citygirlleosprtr

Chloe Nicole💙
Hi, I'm Chloe and I am a supporter. I listen to comms in Cumberland County on Baofeng BF-F8+. Recently, I have been working in Dauphin County and my boss and I would like to hear comms whilist at jobsites.

I tried RadioReference but can't seem to find the correct frequencies, or can't seem to hear any traffic. Which ever. I do use Scanner Radio and love it, but we both like to keep phones frees, especially since I own the radio.

Would I be able to get someone to drop freqs below⤵? All unencypted public safety, including HPD, DCSO, Housing, Capital/HFD and area EMS please. Thank you all in advance! Be safe. Cheers!

Last edited:

Whiskey3JMC

DXpeditioner
Premium Subscriber
As is indicated in the RRDB...
1707239837038.png

You'll only be able to monitor mode "D" (and mode "T" if your scanner is Phase-II/TDMA capable) talkgroups on the system. Those ID'ed as mode "DE" or "TE" are fully encrypted and therefore cannot be monitored with any scanner

Regarding law enforcement & EMS: Dispatch channels are in the clear but ops channels are fully encrypted

citygirlleosprtr

Chloe Nicole💙
Hi, I'm Chloe and I am a supporter. I listen to comms in Cumberland County on Baofeng BF-F8+. Recently, I have been working in Dauphin County and my boss and I would like to hear comms whilist at jobsites.

I tried RadioReference but can't seem to find the correct frequencies, or can't seem to hear any traffic. Which ever. I do use Scanner Radio and love it, but we both like to keep phones frees, especially since I own the radio.

Would I be able to get someone to drop freqs below⤵? All unencypted public safety, including HPD, DCSO, Housing, Capital/HFD and area EMS please. Thank you all in advance! Be safe. Cheers!
I don't know how to edit. Can an Admin please delete this? I was advised I can't listen so I no longer need frequencies. Thanks in advance.