DSDPlus No sound

Status
Not open for further replies.

billydkid336

Premium Subscriber
Hello, I am new to radio reference and am learning. I recently purchased 2 rtl SDR's . I am set up using unitrunker and dsd plus. Everything seems to be up and running ok. However, I don't have any sound coming through my speakers. I will include some pics. Can someone please help me?

Attachments

• 20220810_173137_(1).jpg
    20220810_173137_(1).jpg
    143.9 KB · Views: 29
  • 20220810_173124_(1).jpg
    20220810_173124_(1).jpg
    151.6 KB · Views: 26

slicerwizard

Looks like you're trying to monitor a P25 trunking system that uses PSK modulation.

DSD+ is being fed the control channel signal. There is no voice traffic on the control channel, so you'll hear no audio from DSD+.

I believe that current versions of Unitrunker don't need DSD+ to monitor digital voice traffic.

Unitrunker users can give you better, more detailed, advice.

PDXh0b0

Premium Subscriber
Hello, I am new to radio reference and am learning. I recently purchased 2 rtl SDR's . I am set up using unitrunker and dsd plus. Everything seems to be up and running ok. However, I don't have any sound coming through my speakers. I will include some pics. Can someone please help me?
What ever you have set as audio output in unitrucker, make sure it as set to default in sound managers recording tab....

cmjonesinc

Premium Subscriber
Switch to Unitrunker 2.0 and you won't have to use DSD. If you're determined to use the older version with DSD make sure you've got your audio input device on DSD set to match your digital audio output device on the 'voice' sdr dongle in Unitrunker. You can do that by making a DSD bat file to change it at startup or just make the virtual audio cable the default windows input device.

billydkid336

Premium Subscriber
What ever you have set as audio output in unitrucker, make sure it as set to default in sound managers recording tab....
Thanks!!!

Looks like you're trying to monitor a P25 trunking system that uses PSK modulation.

DSD+ is being fed the control channel signal. There is no voice traffic on the control channel, so you'll hear no audio from DSD+.

I believe that current versions of Unitrunker don't need DSD+ to monitor digital voice traffic.

Unitrunker users can give you better, more detailed, advice.
Thanks!!!

Join this group to download Unitrunker 2 --

Thanks!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.