Any Interest in a NC State Fair Audio Feed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
We are about a month away from the start of the NC State Fair and wanted to get an idea if there was any interest in listening to a feed if there was one on Broadcastify? If there is no interest on here there isn't any point having the feed.

That said, if there is an interest, I was wondering if anyone in Raleigh was interested in running the feed for the fair this year. The traffic is usually on VIPER statewide event channels. If not, I will once again submit my application for Broadcastify to host the feed, as I have in years past.

ai8o

Brachiating Tetrapod
Is the NC state fair a GO?

I'm afraid Covid Delta will cause it to be canceled.

My local county fair is QRT this year, also the BBQ festival.

BUMMER!

zapman987

Premium Subscriber
Is the NC state fair a GO?

I'm afraid Covid Delta will cause it to be canceled.

My local county fair is QRT this year, also the BBQ festival.

BUMMER!
This close its probably too many contracts void if they cancel. Most places that canceled did so weeks if not months ago. Theres plenty of big events going on that are just full mask.

spacellamaman

We are about a month away from the start of the NC State Fair and wanted to get an idea if there was any interest in listening to a feed if there was one on Broadcastify? If there is no interest on here there isn't any point having the feed.

That said, if there is an interest, I was wondering if anyone in Raleigh was interested in running the feed for the fair this year. The traffic is usually on VIPER statewide event channels. If not, I will once again submit my application for Broadcastify to host the feed, as I have in years past.

frankly i'd rather go to the fair, but i guess we take what we can get... :(

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
Given that there was no interest in a state fair feed this year, I've decided not to host one. Posting this early enough so if anyone else wants to host the feed there is still time to do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.