Capital Health-MICU (Paramedic's)

lion2479

Hello All,
For those that live in South-West NJ, I was wondering if anyone would happen to have the TG or system that the Capital Health EMS, aka MICU paramedics get dispatched on in Mercer County or the Southern area of Ocean County? I have found the TG in the Mercer County TRS for Capital Health non-emergent transports, but have not been able to listen to them since I am in Monmouth County. Need assistance since I cannot locate the main Dispatch TG or frequency for the ALS division.

I am also looking to find out if RWJ's ALS and BLS crews who are based out of RWJ Hamilton or in the Bordentown area operate exclusively on this TRS system or are they on the NJICS Southern TG only? When browsing the database, I see RWJ-100 units assigned to the Mercer TRS system, so I am just trying to get clarification as to what systems they are utilizing for monitoring. Any help with the Southern region ALS/BLS Hospital based EMS systems would be appreciated.

Thanks!

FT752

Hamilton does not go through MedCentral, so they do not use NJICS as their primary. Their units carry pagers; ergo, you see the 110 units on Mercer's TRS as they operate on South 1. Not familiar with the ALS numbering in the south end of the state when they took over MONOC, but I was unaware RWJ provided services in Bordentown; thought Burlington County was Virtua? If RWJ does provide service there, my educated guess is that they are on Comm 7 via NJICS.

ptemt

Capital Health MICU units are dispatched on Mercer County F-1. They respond on the North, South, East, or West response talk groups depending on where the call for service is (North response for Lawrence, Ewing and Princeton, etc).

Robert Wood units in Hamilton are also dispatched on Mercer F-1 and respond on the south response talk group.