DSD+ FastLane - Most Current Version - I/Q data loss detected; auto-enabling extra CPU loading

AB9NN

Premium Subscriber
I get the above error message when I run the following on a newer Windows 11 PC.

CHDIR C:\_FILES\SDR - Software Defined Radio\sdrsharp-x86\dsd+FASTLANE-p25
DELETE DSDPlus.bin
START FMP24 -i3 -o20001 -P0.0 -f853.9625 -_2 -g47
START DSDPlus -r1 -e -T -E -Pwav -i20001 -O NUL -_11

How can I avoid the error message? Thanks!

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
Just curious why is your gain so high (47) and why delete the DSDPlus.bin, also I'm not familiar with the command -_2 (and ditto on @dave3825 question about mixing the program in the SDRSHARP folder)
I get the above error message when I run the following on a newer Windows 11 PC.

CHDIR C:\_FILES\SDR - Software Defined Radio\sdrsharp-x86\dsd+FASTLANE-p25
DELETE DSDPlus.bin
START FMP24 -i3 -o20001 -P0.0 -f853.9625 -_2 -g47
START DSDPlus -r1 -e -T -E -Pwav -i20001 -O NUL -_11

How can I avoid the error message? Thanks!

slicerwizard

Let's see, for starters, it's not an error message; probably seen a lot on newer PC hardware. Just FMP24 doing its job.

For the other questions, it's just how the OP rolls. For years now, he's been deleting his .bin file, which causes DSD+ to forget all settings, like window locations/sizes, essentially anything you can change with the DSD+ menus. Normally not a big deal, he's a big boy and can do what he wants, but in the past he was foisting it on others here who were looking for assistance. Imagine a new user who suddenly finds that DSD+ no longer responds to any keyboard commands, their windows are all piled up in the upper left hand corner, and so on. Not cool. And when I try that, DSD+ pops up a dialog box with "Should DSD+ automatically check for updates? Yes / No" every damn time you run that batch file! Crazy stuff.

The -_2 gets me "Minimizing spectrum display window at startup" from FMP24 and the spectrum display window is indeed minimized.

AB9NN

Premium Subscriber
Just curious why is your gain so high (47) and why delete the DSDPlus.bin, also I'm not familiar with the command -_2 (and ditto on @dave3825 question about mixing the program in the SDRSHARP folder)
Gain is high because I am far from transmitters.

I delete the bin file because when I did it corrected some funky errors and works better when I delete it.

-_2: minimize spectrum display window when FMP starts

Thanks for your response!

AB9NN

Premium Subscriber
Just curious why are you running a DSDPlus FastLane version out of an SDR# install?
When I got started I tried to use the DSD+ plugin for SDR# and ran that out of the SDR# folder so I would know where the software and plugins were. When I gave up on the plugin and migrated to DSD+ FastLane I just used the same folder. It should not matter that I know of.