DSDPlus DSD+ Issue With RSP1A

R0am3r

Salt Water Conch
Premium Subscriber
@dave3825 - A couple of us submitted the FMPP issue to the dsdplusfastlane author(s). There is already a fix and I'm sure it will get released in a future update. I can't say enough about this software and the joy it has provided me. Kudos to the developer(s).

dave3825

Premium Subscriber
@jetracer @R0am3r

kb9okb

Amateur Extra & VE
Premium Subscriber
I am having this exact same issue with FMPP. J kicks it, but it's annoying it won't start on it's own..

R0am3r

Salt Water Conch
Premium Subscriber
I am having this exact same issue with FMPP. J kicks it, but it's annoying it won't start on it's own..
The FMPP start issue was fixed is in an upgrade. If you download the newest base files, you will receive a new copy of FMPP.exe.

Last edited:

kb9okb

Amateur Extra & VE
Premium Subscriber
The FMPP start issue was fixed is in an upgrade. If you download the newest base files, you will receive a new copy of FMPP.exe.
Thanks, but the issue persists for me. Just installed newest base files, to be sure.

Startup is:

start DSDPlus -r1 -T -E -g0 -Pwav -i20001 >>1R-log.txt
wait 1
start FMPP -rc -f856.2625 -o20001 -b12.5 -L7 -M8

Any ideas? As soon as I hit j or k everything magically works. I'm running the RSPdx

R0am3r

Salt Water Conch
Premium Subscriber
Thanks, but the issue persists for me. Just installed newest base files, to be sure.

Startup is:

start DSDPlus -r1 -T -E -g0 -Pwav -i20001 >>1R-log.txt
wait 1
start FMPP -rc -f856.2625 -o20001 -b12.5 -L7 -M8

Any ideas? As soon as I hit j or k everything magically works. I'm running the RSPdx
What version of FMPP are you using?