Dutchess County Fair Freqs...

Status
Not open for further replies.

nah2323

Hey everyone, just looking for the Dutchess County Fair frequencies if anyone knows of them. I can't seem to locate them online anywhere, and I checked David's site with no luck.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks
nah2323

nah2323

Good call on the PL/DPLs. My radio will scan the PL/DPL on a set frequency once i get that far. Currently running three radios at once. One scanning the freqs found on the link above, one scanning all of the uhf/vhf freqs, and one doing the PL/DPLs of the freq's i'm getting chatter on.

Still having some trouble though, the freqs on that link are quiet, and I see plenty of activity on site. I'm sure there is some radio communication during the hour i was sitting there..

Anyone know of an easy way to obtain the info?

scanman550

last yea they were using MOTOTRBO system that NYCOMCO set up for them, grounds may still be on analog chs. I'll do some searching tomorrow while there

nah2323

Just an FYI, the fair is closing after tonight because of the hurricane. I have a report from a guy on staff with one of my HT's that all of the frequencies on the FCC site are the correct ones. I do not have the PL tones for them all though. I was going there tomorrow night, but that is now a no go.

Status
Not open for further replies.