Ex-GRE employees

KevinC

Other
Super Moderator
Anyone know what happened to the old GRE employees (or contractors)? Such as Mike, Jack and Craig? I'd ask about Don Starr, but he's apparently in the Twilight zone. I guess Raj still runs Remtronix?

fxdscon

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium Subscriber
DonS seems to be alive and well, this info on LinkedIn appears to be current:

1704408226805.png

1704408289715.png

1704408313681.png

CycleSycho

:confused: Interesting... You say "seems to be current", about how long has it been since his scanner software sales went unanswerable? Have you tried contacting/asking him if he is still interested in selling/supporting his for-sale program? Or is it just what is printed on his page, and your assuming it is 'current'. I am sure some would like to know (personally, I'm not interested in his software, and I don't 'link-in'). :confused:

eorange

♦Insane Asylum Premium Member♦
Anyone know what happened to the old GRE employees (or contractors)? Such as Mike, Jack and Craig? I'd ask about Don Starr, but he's apparently in the Twilight zone. I guess Raj still runs Remtronix?
Which one was cpunut?

KevinC

Other
Super Moderator
Nah.. Lauri is too consistent over the years, pretty legit and many photos.
Many photos of what? Surely you don't believe all those pics of females were actually her? Because they weren't, you could easily find them on the web with a Google image search. Even the couple of pictures from the once in a lifetime trip to Norway (or wherever that was) were stock photos.

trentbob

W3BUX- Bucks County, PA
Premium Subscriber
Many photos of what? Surely you don't believe all those pics of females were actually her? Because they weren't, you could easily find them on the web with a Google image search. Even the couple of pictures from the once in a lifetime trip to Norway (or wherever that was) were stock photos.
It depends on what photos you saw.. it depends IF you had access to her profile, it depends IF you had PM's with her.

Needless to say she's a smart cookie. I joked with her privately about some of her images.. I'm a professional photographer, made my living at it in the media before moving into Administration. She knew, I knew about amateurish photoshopping and pointed it out to her.

Many of her photos were real and posted publicly such as when she was boarding aircraft at the pole as a government official.

She knew what she was doing. She had other favorites, certainly more than me, on radio reference, I'm surprised they're not stepping up. Perhaps I shouldn't be either, but I wanted to respond. She didn't even know who you were. Certainly I could be wrong on this but.. humor me.

She was often offended and complained to me, by what she called.. trolls. That usually preceded her, exit stage left... which is known as a star who removes themselves from the scene.

You know she got her nickname frostbite from the case of frostbite she received at the pole, where she was stationed. As a government official.

My only contact was similar interest in certain threads and we were able to converse.

The whole point of this is.. I don't think she's Don Starr. She's way out of his league. That is, if she even exists 😀

The reason I gave you a like, on your first post, of this thread.. was, I knew, it was going to be interesting.

StoliRaz

🇺🇲
Premium Subscriber
A very young William Shatner and I think what was his first television appearance. He's the one on the left of course😁
Yes, in a different episode I believe he was the one who couldn't stop feeding the devil-headed machine in the diner. A lot of great stars on the TZ over the short run it had. Denis Hopper as a Nazi, and of course Rocky's trainer having time enough at last were some others 😂

trentbob

W3BUX- Bucks County, PA
Premium Subscriber
Yes, in a different episode I believe he was the one who couldn't stop feeding the devil-headed machine in the diner. A lot of great stars on the TZ over the short run it had. Denis Hopper as a Nazi, and of course Rocky's trainer having time enough at last were some others 😂
Of course, Burgess Meredith, along with so many other stars..

So where is the rest of the crew from GRE? Why can't they come back and contribute to working for Whistler on the same technology they were working on 20 years ago, nothing's changed LOL.