Has a server gone down?

Status
Not open for further replies.

blantonl

Founder and CEO
Staff member
Super Moderator
Folks, one of our master servers experienced a failure early this morning. Once we found out about the situation, we provisioned a new audio server and brought it back up at approximately 6:30 AM CST this morning.

We're sorry about the outage and the problem. Everything should be running normally now.

Warm regards,

richtidd

Database Admin
Folks, one of our master servers experienced a failure early this morning. Once we found out about the situation, we provisioned a new audio server and brought it back up at approximately 6:30 AM CST this morning.

We're sorry about the outage and the problem. Everything should be running normally now.

Warm regards,

Thanks Lindsay but my feeds on audio1 are still offline even after rebooting.

blantonl

Founder and CEO
Staff member
Super Moderator
Looks like all of your feeds are online now.

Some of you using ip based devices had issues, but we resolved at around 11am Cst. Thanks to Richard (one of our live audio admins) for identifying that IP issue.

kendrik578

Live Audio Administrator
Database Admin
Im taking a listen to some other feeds on audio1 and they appear to be working properly. Are you sure all your equipment is connected properly?

Is anyone else experiencing any issues?

kendrik578

Live Audio Administrator
Database Admin
Looks like your feed is having a hard time staying connected. I was listening to your feed and it went offline. Taking a look at the logs, your feed has been dropping quite a bit.

shauno

Premium Subscriber
yeah everything is connected, i am using a wireless connection so that maybe the problem with it going offline....can you hear the feed, that is my concern cause when i try to go on another computer to listen to it off the website, i hear nothing..

shauno

Premium Subscriber
yeah everything is connected, i am using a wireless connection so that maybe the problem with it going offline....can you hear the feed, that is my concern cause when i try to go on another computer to listen to it off the website, i hear nothing..

I also just tried to bring it up on my ipod and the same thing, not hearing anything

kendrik578

Live Audio Administrator
Database Admin
Im taking a listen and not hearing nothing. So you must have a setting on your comp wrong thats preventing it from recording from LINE IN or MIC IN.

kendrik578

Live Audio Administrator
Database Admin
Does the feed show "offline" or does it show green "online"?

If its showing green and there is no audio, than if you wouldn't mind submitting a feed problem report for that feed so that the provider is aware.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.