Help!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

se7endust1999

i am new to the scanner world and i am having a heck of a time programming my PRO 2096 for Jefferson County police i am following the owners manual and i am having no luck i work at a wrecker service in Oak Grove and we really need this scanner to work if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated

SAR923

Get a USB cable and Win96 software. It will make programming the Pro-96 a breeze. The software is about $30, as is the cable. It's well worth it, especially since you are trying to run a business. Someone up ther probably already has a Win96 file, and all you'll have to do is download it to the radio.

se7endust1999

my cable is on the way so all i need to do is download the file for the pro 2096 and upload it to my scanner right? where do i get that file and i hope there is a good set of instructions cause i think i will need it and another thing my dad has a 197 and i am wondering if the same cable will on it thanks guys and gals

puzzleriddle

you will need win 96 & a premium subscription, to import from RR, or use copy & paste. . I'll look round for my win 96 file for Birmingham from when I had my 2 96's . send email in A PM & will send when I find em.

**NOTE I have found the .96 file so Pm when you can

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.