Hurricane Sandy and RadioReference/Broadcastify Traffic

Status
Not open for further replies.

One13Truck

Feed Provider
Dang.... I only hit just under 200 for mine. But we didn't get hit with the worst of the storm so I didn't pimp it. I could've used one of those gift certificates though. Maybe for the storm next week...

But seriously it's good to see how many feeds have bounced back. Of the ones I listen to a lot I think only a small few are still down.

tbendick

Premium Subscriber
As a provider of some of those feeds, I was sweating trying to keep them online.
I had a small battery backup with a generator for the servers , house second of course.
We had several large power surges which kept knocking off one of the servers, larger battery backup has been ordered. We have put in a lot of time and money building the system for our feeds and was glad to here that it performed well.

One of my fellow firefighters lived on beach 131 street at the other end from the fires. All he had was his cellphone with no power. He was able to keep updated on the fires using the feeds he was very thankful for everyone involved in making all this work.

jasonpeoria911

Database Admin
Good job on keeping RR audio page running smoothly. I had no problems connecting to the feeds compared to some big incidents in the past.

What were the stats on page views between RR Audio page and Broadcastify page?

Jason

Status
Not open for further replies.