Is there software with playback similar to Calls Platform?

wannab1

I have a couple of Proscan instances up and running and would love to playback my recordings off my server with something like the Calls Platform. Is anyone familiar with an audio playback software that will do this?

Whiskey3JMC

DXpeditioner
Premium Subscriber
Do you have web server configured in Proscan? You can set the path to where your mp3s are saved under the Web Server tab, this way you can navigate & play files back right from your web browser. Though I think Trunking Recorder may be more of what you're looking for if you're aiming for a calls platform-esque experience

1708615453801.png

Last edited:

wannab1

Do you have web server configured in Proscan? You can set the path to where your mp3s are saved under the Web Server tab, this way you can navigate & play files back right from your web browser. Though I think Trunking Recorder may be more of what you're looking for if you're aiming for a calls platform-esque experience
Thank you, Trunking doesn't look bad I will have to look deeper into that. I do have web server configured and running, just looking for an easier way for the wife to check all the recordings. She has zero problems listening to local feeds on the calls platform so I figured I would see what I could do for her.