Mass Update, was this really a typo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wise871

Database Admin
Maybe it's something for a later version of the Siren app. A way for the scanner to send data to the app for menu interface. Just a guess here seeing I never found it either.

firemantom26

Premium Subscriber
Maybe it's something for a later version of the Siren app. A way for the scanner to send data to the app for menu interface. Just a guess here seeing I never found it either.

I agree that it has something for the siren feature.

Sent from my iPad Air 2 using Tapatalk

dispatcher812

Premium Subscriber
I agree that it has something for the siren feature.

Sent from my iPad Air 2 using Tapatalk

So, here is a strange occurrence. I referenced above that after I updated the firmware, I and the rest of us could not find what the siren update was for. Well today I was working on my Fls for and upcoming trip and decided to hit the update firmware button again. Well low and behold it updated the firmware. Again. I then went to the car to see if anything changed. Now I can use siren app to make the scanner almost turn off a FL. Remember how it would not do anything above 9? I was playing with a FL of 22 and a SK of 11, 22.11 and the scanner it self would "processioning" and beep but the FL actually does not turn off. So the scanner acknowledges siren app but doe not actually do anything. Am I missing something?

Status
Not open for further replies.