Middletown

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tech792

This is no surprise. Its been in the works since mid 2015. And still many months away from any cut-over.

timekeeper

Hi guys. Can someone Please tell me what's County giving away? Who's next West Long Branch PD? Oh yeah, they move over too. I can only guess that Middletown is staying on their New radio system & NOT moving over to the County Chaos System. As always happy monitoring, God Bless & all the best. 73's

timekeeper

Thank GOD for that!!!! And you too Tech792 for the info. At lease the Middletown dispatchers are being offered dispatcher positions with County. Lets hope it's a smooth transition for all involved. The Middletown PD 2 that's being tested sounds good in the Belmar area. Well till next time, happy monitoring & 73's.

Last edited:

richee2000

Communications Professional
Sea Bright NJ, Livingston NJ, Basking Ridge NJ
"The county can offer cutting edge services, digital technology, greater interoperability and access to a much larger communications staff.”

i am going to assume this means middletown police are switching to the County system, and their dispatch will be Enctypted, and not monitorable. correct?

timekeeper

Needless to say we need to see what happens. Neptune PD and Tinton Falls PD are still on their own frequencies. And, Englishtown God knows what's up with them. Happy monitoring, God Bless and all the Best. 73's

665_NJ

Scanner enthusiast
Premium Subscriber
OK, folks that's why you Monmouth county listeners need to monitor the situation. Middletown has 2 data base listings, the current one, and a new one and according to posts will be switching over to soon???However, with them going over to Monmouth county for dispatch of their services as previously posted presents a whole new problem. Will they go to their new system or go to the county 700 P-25 Trunk system? Or perhaps something in between? It's a "wait and hear" issue. So keep monitoring and let the group and RR admin know of any changes ASAP!

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

665_NJ

Scanner enthusiast
Premium Subscriber
Middletown - Any news yet?

OK, folks that's why you Monmouth county listeners need to monitor the situation. Middletown has 2 data base listings, the current one, and a new one and according to posts will be switching over to soon???However, with them going over to Monmouth county for dispatch of their services as previously posted presents a whole new problem. Will they go to their new system or go to the county 700 P-25 Trunk system? Or perhaps something in between? It's a "wait and hear" issue. So keep monitoring and let the group and RR admin know of any changes ASAP!

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A month has gone by or since 4/20/16...
Middletown - Any news yet?
Have they switched to their new channel plan? Or are they somewhere in-between or waiting for the county?
Any update(s) would be appreciated!

scannersnstuff

i have a monitor on them on a daily basis. i do however only listen to their main fire channel, 154.295. if and when they switch pl tone's, i'll monitor everything else, and find out if anything else changed.

RELWOB

I picked up some chatter today on the new fire operations channel. So, the new channel plan might finally be in effect.

Tech792

After many false starts, the PD finally switched over to the new simulcast system on Tuesday 09/13/16.
Fire/EMS will switch on Monday 09/19/16 at 9 am. Followed by a roll call of all FD apparatus.

Unrelated, the county dispatch & 911 is slated to cut-over sometime in late October. (Although this date keeps changing)

665_NJ

Scanner enthusiast
Premium Subscriber
After many false starts, the PD finally switched over to the new simulcast system on Tuesday 09/13/16.
Fire/EMS will switch on Monday 09/19/16 at 9 am. Followed by a roll call of all FD apparatus.

Unrelated, the county dispatch & 911 is slated to cut-over sometime in late October. (Although this date keeps changing)

Has FD/EMS switched to the new system as planned on 9/19?
If so, please advise and I will finally delete the old Middletown listings.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.