Narco Radios on "Borderland Beat".

Status
Not open for further replies.

p1879

This blog has this article showing some scanners, a Cobra cb with Wilson Antenna, and perhaps some LMR mobiles. I hope that is the right term, but it is being submitted in hope that someone here, in this great forum, might wish to enlighten us about the gear. I know that with their vast number of lookouts, many different set-ups must be used. The seized radios are shown in a photo here :Borderland Beat: Veracruz - A photographer kidnapped in Mexico, part two

The intention of this post is concerning radios used by criminal elements. I have great respect for Mexico and the fine people there building a better future.

ecps92

Gear including a state police badge, radio scanners and drug packets printed with a cartel logotype taken from an organized crime group during a recent operation by federal police.

Not a Scanner in sight. Motorola Two Ways, FRS/GRMS Bubble Packs and CB Radios...

RFI-EMI-GUY

The cartel actually had an extensive nationwide DMR radio network installed by a technician from Texas. The system enabled lookouts to communicate the comings and goings of the police and army.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.