• Effective immediately we will be deleting, without notice, any negative threads or posts that deal with the use of encryption and streaming of scanner audio.

We've noticed a huge increase in rants and negative posts that revolve around agencies going to encryption due to the broadcasting of scanner audio on the internet. It's now worn out and continues to be the same recycled rants. These rants hijack the threads and derail the conversation. They no longer have a place anywhere on this forum other than in the designated threads in the Rants forum in the Tavern.

If you violate these guidelines your post will be deleted without notice and an infraction will be issued. We are not against discussion of this issue. You just need to do it in the right place. For example:
    https://forums.radioreference.com/rants/224104-official-thread-live-audio-feeds-scanners-wait-encryption.html

Need help programming a new SDS100

Getting back into scanning. I just got a new SDS 100. In trying to customize what I want to listen to, I wiped out most of what I had set up for me.
Is there anyone that is a wiz at programing a SDS 100 and familiar with the east Metro (mainly Ramsey County) that could give me some pointers.

I am mainly interested in getting favorites set up for Ramsey County Suburban Fire Departments; ST. Paul Fire, MAC Fire, Anoka County Fire Departments, and Hennepin Fire Departments South, and North, and Minneapolis.

I mainly want Ramsey County but the ability when bored to listen to the other items. Any suggestions on help would be appreciated. I thought I could get the hang of Sentinal but obviously I did something wrong.