New Alinco DMR dual band HT. DJ-MD5

n6hcm

Premium Subscriber
HRO didn't have them in stock ... still doesn't. I've had one on back order for a while now. Universal says they'll be available 10th November, so ...

Vrigo Super Cluster, Milky Way Galaxy, Sagatarious
I think the Alinco DJ-MD5 has potential for Alinco to enter the Receiver market again, but this time make it Receive All HAM Digital modes and do P25, DMR , NXDN, and dPMR as well , Receiver needs to be 100 khz - 1300 MHz or 3500 MHz . and all Analog mode AM, CW, and SSB.
needs to have SD card for Memory Management. A Real Time Bandscope , built in GPS and Bluetooth and needs to have at Least Dual VFO, perhaps more. and I would like a Fast Scan speed like 200 ch / second.

CQ

I think the Alinco DJ-MD5 has potential for Alinco to enter the Receiver market again, but this time make it Receive All HAM Digital modes and do P25, DMR , NXDN, and dPMR as well , Receiver needs to be 100 khz - 1300 MHz or 3500 MHz . and all Analog mode AM, CW, and SSB.
needs to have SD card for Memory Management. A Real Time Bandscope , built in GPS and Bluetooth and needs to have at Least Dual VFO, perhaps more. and I would like a Fast Scan speed like 200 ch / second.

It ain't gonna cost $150 like the DJ-MD5.

jaspence

Premium Subscriber
I know "Import Communications" and others will swap out a bad radio under warranty but if the radio breaks after the warranty that's another problem. This company is making some good claims:
With a selling price of $149 and the labor cost for electronic repairs we have today, repair is not a realistic option for sub $200 or even more expensive radios.