New Haven Protest Update 4/28/24

PD47JD

Premium Subscriber
NHPD and Yale PD are utilizing common frequencies assigned to them. No activity on CLRMN or other State or Fed-designated frequencies. The crowd is between 1,000 and perhaps 1,500. Although I may add, that vehicles commonly associated with CSP and a federal alphabet agency were on the perimeter of the activities, I was unable to capture any signal which may be attributed to either entity.

UP DATE AS I WRITE: Drones are being used by YPD and the protest is spilling over onto Yale Campus.

wmzuzuski

Pretty sure you wouldn't hear them anyway - I would be pretty confident the big "E" is floating around for those teams when they are requested.

PD47JD

Premium Subscriber
Pretty sure you wouldn't hear them anyway - I would be pretty confident the big "E" is floating around for those teams when they are requested.
The "E", which I can only suppose means encryption, goes without question as even NHPD has that capability. But, for what was taking place, all comms were in the clear. Did a frequency sweep and also programmed every and I do mean every conceivable frequency that could come into use in the event things went sideways.

Last edited:

pro961

The "E", which I can only suppose means encryption, goes without question as even NHPD has that capability. But, for what was taking place, all comms were in the clear. Did a frequency sweep and also programmed every and I do mean every conceivable frequency that could come into use in the event things went sideways.
Want to share the list?