New Updates for Whistler TRX-1E and TRX-2E scanners

Whistler_Support

Whistler Representative
Whistler Representative
Later today (Oct 4, 2022), Whistler will be releasing Turkey and Switzerland bandplans for the TRX-1E and TRX-2E bringing the international bandplan count to 18 countries.

Additionally, there were a few tweaks to the Sweden and Ireland bandplan.

An update of EZ Scan is needed to be compatible with the latest CPU version 7.4

Once EZ Scan has been updated, please proceed to use EZ Scan to update the scanners CPU

After updating your scanner, please be sure to apply the Factory Default Values to the radio upon first power up to reset the Memory locations.

Changes are as follows…….

Version 3.43 - September 29, 2022

EZ-Scan Updates

Added bandplans for Switzerland and Turkey

Updated bandplans for Ireland and Sweden

Updated search ranges for Ireland

Fixed alternate Spectrum Sweeper type listings

Fixed an issue with importing some DMR/NXDN system flavors.

Other minor bug fixes.

MakeLibrary Updates

Added bandplans for Switzerland and Turkey

Updated bandplans for Ireland and Sweden

We are wanting to include additional countries, please see our post “New Country Bandplans wanted for Whistler TRX-1E and TRX-2E”.

Ubbe

Sweden bandplan are now correct.

Flexstep now works as it probably was intended to do when it was implemented. You can manually tune to a frequency between the bandplan steps when flexstep are enabled. It also does it limit searches between the bandplan steps.

/Ubbe

paparazzo

Feed Provider
The Bandplan for Germany is totally crap. For example there is no 2m HAM Band.....

tetranet_no

Sweden bandplan are now correct.

Flexstep now works as it probably was intended to do when it was implemented. You can manually tune to a frequency between the bandplan steps when flexstep are enabled. It also does it limit searches between the bandplan steps.

/Ubbe
What about Norwegian bandplan, someone think about that? i got TRX-1e need Norwegian bandplan

paparazzo

Feed Provider
I've also send them the complete German Bandplan, the current one implemented has lots of issues, but nothing happend since months....
So i don't expect any updates on bandplans furthermore....

Regards, Jochen

Whistler_Support

Whistler Representative
Whistler Representative
Thank you for your comments to the German bandplan.
We are awaiting completion of 2 new countries then will apply any changes to existing countries all in one upcoming release.

Sometimes these things take a but longer to complete than expected, I hope you understand.

paparazzo

Feed Provider
Thank you for your comments to the German bandplan.
We are awaiting completion of 2 new countries then will apply any changes to existing countries all in one upcoming release.

Sometimes these things take a but longer to complete than expected, I hope you understand.

Another 6 1/2 weeks gone.....
And?
Nothing........

Whistler_Support

Whistler Representative
Whistler Representative
Same as before, we are awaiting completion of 2 new countries then will apply any changes to existing countries all in one upcoming release.
I cannot give you a date on this

paparazzo

Feed Provider
And in the end you call it a good customer support......

What in the whole world coud cause month of delay to complete 2 country bansplans? In the meanwhile other customers have big issues running the TRX in their counrty because of missing bandplan entrys or wrong entrys.

Sorry, but from my point of view you disqualify yourself to be seen as a reliable manufactur.