BCD436HP/BCD536HP: No data lock on receive of P25 system

msp563

Premium Subscriber
I have checked the programming on the sites and it looks to be up to date. I don't have any broadcasting facilities nearby. I tried to think of anything in the house that might have changed state during the night. I have no new devices.

The radio works like nothing ever happened. I will try to stay alert for anything that might be interfering with its operation.

a727469

I have checked the programming on the sites and it looks to be up to date. I don't have any broadcasting facilities nearby. I tried to think of anything in the house that might have changed state during the night. I have no new devices.

The radio works like nothing ever happened. I will try to stay alert for anything that might be interfering with its operation.
I am having the exact same problem with an sds200 and the witten hill and huntoon hill Maine sites…today I am unable to get a data signal even though rssi is in the low -90s…sometimes it is ok on data and works fine…the huntoon site is about 8 miles away so always a solid signal…just no data..I too have done all the suggestions in this message…

msp563

Premium Subscriber
This is great news - for me anyway. I'm starting to get the feeling that it's not something I'm doing that's causing this. The problem started for me a couple weeks ago and has been intermittent. It's very frustrating and when it starts you never know how long it will last, It always starts and ends out of the blue. I'm still keeping open the idea of interference, but I can't sense any pattern to it and it doesn't seem to be related to any specific time.

msp563

Premium Subscriber
I am having the exact same problem with an sds200 and the witten hill and huntoon hill Maine sites…today I am unable to get a data signal even though rssi is in the low -90s…sometimes it is ok on data and works fine…the huntoon site is about 8 miles away so always a solid signal…just no data..I too have done all the suggestions in this message…
I don't know why, but I haven't been making note of the times when this happens. I will do from now on so we can compare and see if there's any similarities there.