NWA towing

cus1507

Good afternoon,

I have tried the FCC database lookup and cannot find frequency for the NWA Towing and Recovery and would love to have them to add to my radio and I know they got a contract with the University of Arkansas. Do not have scanner to find their frequency and don't know if they're UHF or VHF or analog or digital or DMR. Any help will be appreciated. If they are in the FCC database don't know what it's listed under to get the frequency.

Here is their website if anyone needs it. Home - NWA Tow

dom6vrr

Premium Subscriber
Good afternoon,

I have tried the FCC database lookup and cannot find frequency for the NWA Towing and Recovery and would love to have them to add to my radio and I know they got a contract with the University of Arkansas. Do not have scanner to find their frequency and don't know if they're UHF or VHF or analog or digital or DMR. Any help will be appreciated. If they are in the FCC database don't know what it's listed under to get the frequency.

Here is their website if anyone needs it. Home - NWA Tow
There is a towing talkgroup on this NXDN system, but unknown which company uses it. There could also be some unidentified talkgroups that could house NWA.