Pro-668: Odd issue with Pro-668 and Windows 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was able to successfully install the Pro-668 on a PC running Windows 10. I changed the setting to allow Windows 10 to load unsigned drivers.

Almost all updates worked, And I am able to read to and from the scanner. Almost everything works perfectly.

With one exception: when I try to do the DSP update, I receive an error message stating that the device is not recognized. It shouldn't be a diver issue, as I perform all other updates and read to/from the scanner successfully, so the device appears to be recognized.

Anyone have any ideas? I would certainly appreciate the help.

Magnumforc

Try the fix noted by willtorres918 again. You probably missed a step. I had to do it several times while the fool computer decided to do an update and I had to start all over again. You need to go to the troubleshooter screen as soon as the computer reboots, not wait until it completely restarts. I did that and had to do it once again. Follow the instructions very carefully and you should be good to go.

jnewell

I can confirm that I had to install the driver twice. It worked the first time, then stopped. I reinstalled it again a few days ago and things seem stable.

Status
Not open for further replies.