Official 2016 MSWIN TG ID Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

895xlt

Premium Subscriber
Hinds County Jail

TG 42476 and 42477 both talk about a,b, and c pods so i believe that they are both in the jail at Raymond
TG 22306 MAY be med-com it is encrypted but falls in the group numbers. I have heard TG42070 and they identified as Allen VFD in Copiah County

INDY72

Monitoring since 1982, using radios since 1991.
Premium Subscriber
I should have an Pike TG list in next day or so. You should also start seeing others in 420X0 area as rest of Copiah FDs get on. Anyone heard any JFD yet?

Rick54

UMC Medcom just got a huge grant, in the millions. Why cant the VFD's.

Be safe

My point exactly, in the last few years grants have dried up for the most part for small dept. I haven't seen anything that looked like a small Dept could use for MSWIN upgrades in a while. Think about this, city of Jackson cannot afford to fix their water leaks but is upgrading the largest PD in the state??????

riccom

Premium Subscriber
-.- .- -. ... .- ... / -.-. .. - -.-- / -- ---
The infrastructure and pd are divided diffrent as pd has the radios in hand that can do the 700 & 800, and will keep the frequencies and just cut Over to the digial format(in theory)
The water and bus and roads have a p25 system in place(and it sucks) and dropped millions in the system that is barely used at all. That could have went to streets imho. And switched to hctrs.
Money wasted?
No on fire pd and ems side.
In the streets and sewage and water, yes, if you have driven in jackson, you will agree.

Sent from my LGMS345 using Tapatalk

INDY72

Premium Subscriber
SWAG... By March 1 if both new sites are fully functional.

INDY72

Premium Subscriber
About to go to bed but yes for a few more minutes

Sent from my LG-K330 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.