• Effective immediately we will be deleting, without notice, any negative threads or posts that deal with the use of encryption and streaming of scanner audio.

We've noticed a huge increase in rants and negative posts that revolve around agencies going to encryption due to the broadcasting of scanner audio on the internet. It's now worn out and continues to be the same recycled rants. These rants hijack the threads and derail the conversation. They no longer have a place anywhere on this forum other than in the designated threads in the Rants forum in the Tavern.

If you violate these guidelines your post will be deleted without notice and an infraction will be issued. We are not against discussion of this issue. You just need to do it in the right place. For example:
    https://forums.radioreference.com/rants/224104-official-thread-live-audio-feeds-scanners-wait-encryption.html

Programming BCD325P2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just received my BCD325P2 scanner and I am having some difficulties getting things programmed into it. I am in the Story County, Iowa area, I would like to get the Ames PD/FD and ISU PD. Those are the main two I would like to have on my scanner. I would also like to get story county Sheriff, and cedar falls PD/FD, and UNI PD.

Is there somebody that could assist me in getting these programmed?

Welcome!

First - welcome to the Forums from a fellow user; not an "official" welcome because I am NOT an admin.
Second - again unofficially as a fellow user, I suggest you ask the admins to move this message to the Iowa Forum. You'll find members familiar with the systems you want to monitor and may even find someone located nearby who will offer to help you program the scanner.
happy New Year and Happy Monitoring!

Status
Not open for further replies.