ProScan: ProScan

KM6CQ

I purchased ProScan because of its ability to easily edit favorites list.
Search a band for frequencies and include the number of hits in them. Then select the desired ones and export them to a favorites list.

I didn’t think I would find it valuable to control the scanner from the computer. However, it’s very easy to use the mouse to click buttons on the scanner display, instead of having to reach up to the scanner itself.

Being able to demo this software for 30 days led me to the purchase it in about half that time once I had discovered the essentials it delivers.

To sum it up, it saves a lot of time and inconvenience, which makes the purchase a value.

Thank you Bob for your work, the features and foresight. This is a job well done, and definitely appreciated.

Last edited:

whistl034

Premium Subscriber
it’s very easy to use the mouse to click buttons on the scanner display, instead of having to reach up to the scanner itself.

To sum it up, it saves a lot of time and inconvenience, which makes the purchase a value.

Thank you Bob for your work, the features and foresight. This is a job well done, and definitely appreciated.

Ditto. Well worth the cost. I quickly got tired of all the fat-finger mistakes I was making on my new SDS100.