Question about finding a specific schools frequency.. Frequency is not showing up on school's call sign.

Status
Not open for further replies.

QHaba

Premium Subscriber
Hey, I go to the ROBBINSDALE AREA SCHOOLS, and I wanted to get on someone I know's mobile walkie talkie frequency... The school is Plymouth Middle School. I have looked everywhere on this site, and cannot find anything, I mean anything.. I have found every school but it. If I did find a Plymouth, it's expired. Someone please help!

If you look, the address of PMS is 10011 36th Ave N, Plymouth, MN, and if you look up the LAT and LONG, it does not show up anywhere. The call sign is WQJG309, and the FRN is 0017898131.

It is also not on the map, or anything.. I found the repeater, and I know the code, but I'm not sure if it's the High School, right next to it.

If you think you have found it, or can help, let me know.

Oh yea, they use Kenwood TK-2200-TK-3300 radios. If you need any more info, let me know and I will be very excited to respond.

.radio for rr.png2.pngradio for rr.png

Attachments

• radio for rr.png
    radio for rr.png
    91.5 KB · Views: 7

pinballwiz86

Premium Subscriber
I have that info but I don’t post that info on here. Let me know how I can contact you directly.

Lol. I highly doubt the school district is searching on the internet in regards to their radio frequencies..

QHaba

Premium Subscriber
Lol. I highly doubt the school district is searching on the internet in regards to their radio frequencies..
someone I
They might be now. :)
oh no they know I’m up to this. Lol. I’ve told almost everyone “ima get on your frequency”

Oh, yea. For those of you who do try to help, I will get in the data room tommorow and take a picture of what I think is the repeater, idk what it looks like though.

Hey, I go to the ROBBINSDALE AREA SCHOOLS, and I wanted to get on someone I know's mobile walkie talkie frequency... The school is Plymouth Middle School. I have looked everywhere on this site, and cannot find anything, I mean anything.. I have found every school but it. If I did find a Plymouth, it's expired. Someone please help!

If you look, the address of PMS is 10011 36th Ave N, Plymouth, MN, and if you look up the LAT and LONG, it does not show up anywhere. The call sign is WQJG309, and the FRN is 0017898131.

It is also not on the map, or anything.. I found the repeater, and I know the code, but I'm not sure if it's the High School, right next to it.

If you think you have found it, or can help, let me know.

Oh yea, they use Kenwood TK-2200-TK-3300 radios. If you need any more info, let me know and I will be very excited to respond.

.View attachment 68297View attachment 68298
Contact me at briskeyben@gmail.com.

KevinC

Other
Super Moderator
It looks like you're being taken care of, so I'm closing this before it gets out of hand.

But I do have 2 comments...
1. Be careful what you ask for in a public forum, you may not get the results you expected.
2. Keep in mind when you request to have this deleted that's not going to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.