Re-Banding

Status
Not open for further replies.

w2csx

Premium Subscriber
Has anyone programmed a BCD996T (with APCO-P25 card) or BCD996XT with the new CSP rebanded freq's? I have downloaded it from RR, locked out a few sites\troops I don't want to listen to and uploaded it to both of these scanners, but still don't pick them up. Worked prior to reband, but now I get nothing. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Uniden BCD996T (firmware 3.02.00), Butel ARC-PRO V3.2.004, Proscan V4.4.7
Uniden BCD996XT, Butel ARC XT PRO V1.7.2

I programed my BCD996XT with Freescan and have had no problems with CSP re-band.

cg

Premium Subscriber
Any idea who still needs to be done?
The only users of 866-869 I hear are Mass SP.

chris

cg

Premium Subscriber
several posts after that one was made (5/25/11), Chas486 mentioned he got it working.

chris

NYRHKY94

Win500 File - Rebanded CT SP

Good Morning All:

If anybody has a Win500 file for the rebanded CT SP system they would be willing to share, that would be much appreciated. I'll be heading down to UCONN tomorrow for a visit and would like to give the rebanded system a try with my Pro-106. Thanks very much!

Mike

Wiechman

Confused And New to this site

Hi To all, And Merry Christmas,
I am New to this site,(as you can tell) Have been lurking here and getting Freq's here now and then, I have an Old BC895XLT, And I realize I cannot get digital transmission's BUT I still get some Windham county EMS,Local Police, And a few others,
My question is are there any Analog trunking transmissions I might be able to receive in my area,
Trying to save up for a BC996XT, But that will be a ways off,,Santa cant afford one now Reindeer food keeps going up and up.... HA HA..
Also could someone send me in direction to find out or tell me what a discriminator tap is?
I am close to Rhode Island and Mass Border,Maybe I could receive some signal from there with a better antenna.

Merry Xmas.

Rob_K

Feed Provider
Hi To all, And Merry Christmas,
I am New to this site,(as you can tell) Have been lurking here and getting Freq's here now and then, I have an Old BC895XLT, And I realize I cannot get digital transmission's BUT I still get some Windham county EMS,Local Police, And a few others,
My question is are there any Analog trunking transmissions I might be able to receive in my area,
Trying to save up for a BC996XT, But that will be a ways off,,Santa cant afford one now Reindeer food keeps going up and up.... HA HA..
Also could someone send me in direction to find out or tell me what a discriminator tap is?
I am close to Rhode Island and Mass Border,Maybe I could receive some signal from there with a better antenna.

Merry Xmas.

East Windsor is trunked and a simple one to setup. I have also played with Mass State PD.

I have Hartford programmed in but I think I'm too far north.

Hope this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.