Rechargable batteries that OUTLAST alkalines!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryangassxx

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
None of what I'm saying is a "story".. I WAS able to go through about a 5 day stretch on a single charge, but the scanner was not on the entire time.. During that time I was running the scanner for 3-5 hours a day..

This is so stupid BTW... This is going on 5 posts I've had to make just to combat people who for some odd reason want to argue with me about my batteries. Do you guys work for Sanyo by any chance?

crashcrew

Premium Subscriber
ryangassxx said:
This is so stupid BTW... This is going on 5 posts I've had to make just to combat people who for some odd reason want to argue with me about my batteries. Do you guys work for Sanyo by any chance?

****** once again refer to first line of signature ******

Dubbin

Feed Provider
ryangassxx said:
This is going on 5 posts I've had to make just to combat people who for some odd reason want to argue with me about my batteries.

Thats because you cant get your stories strait. Now you went from running it pretty much all day to only 3-5 hrs a day.

You are also not understanding that there is more to a good battery then just the run time.

ryangassxx

Banned
Dubbin said:
Thats because you cant get your stories strait. Now you went from running it pretty much all day to only 3-5 hrs a day.

You are also not understanding that there is more to a good battery then just the run time.

3-5 hours a day,.... I don't know what sort of lifestyle you live, but to me 3-5 hours is pretty much all day.. When I get home from work, that's about how much free time I have before I have to hit the sack and go back to work the next morning..

Bro,.. give it a rest will ya? You're spinning your wheels.. All I'm doing is reporting my battery life, and it's become a major argument.

Stick0413

Premium Subscriber
ryangassxx said:
3-5 hours a day,.... I don't know what sort of lifestyle you live, but to me 3-5 hours is pretty much all day.. When I get home from work, that's about how much free time I have before I have to hit the sack and go back to work the next morning..

Bro,.. give it a rest will ya? You're spinning your wheels.. All I'm doing is reporting my battery life, and it's become a major argument.

Pretty much all day is a vague term because like you said it can be differnt amounts of time for different people. For me it is running it basically all day. I am lucky to have a job where I can listen to it a lot of the time. So when I run it most of the day it can be 12 hours or more. That doesn't mean its the only thing I am doing it can just be in the background but that baby is running for that long. lol

Dubbin

Feed Provider
ryangassxx said:

3 hrs wouldn't be considered "all day" by anyone no matter what their lifestyle.

You need to be more specific about hours when your talking about your super duper bestest batteries in the whole wide world :roll:

Oh and I'm definitely not your Bro...

ryangassxx

Banned
Dubbin said:
3 hrs wouldn't be considered "all day" by anyone no matter what their lifestyle.

You need to be more specific about hours when your talking about your super duper bestest batteries in the whole wide world :roll:

Oh and I'm definitely not your Bro...

lol,.... whatever..

Status
Not open for further replies.